Kinetikos is looking for an innovative and passionate biomedical engineer that has a creative yet organised approach to tackling problems.
Your role will involve:
- Work on a team focused on innovation and excellence.
- Diagnose and interpret biosignals, using signal processing techniques.
- Develop models and algorithms for obtain data for human biobehavioral systems.
- Maintaining and improving the current production code.
- Excellent coding skills.
- MSc or PhD degree in Biomechanics, Biomedical Engineering, or related field.
- Proficiency in human movement analysis.
- Excellent time-management, good communication skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Python.
- Past experience with long datasets and IMU sensor data.
- Good English skills
Benefits & culture:
- At Kinetikos we value your soft skills. We want team players capable of communicating with other areas and clients. Kinetikos office is a creative, focused and open environment where people like to come to the office.
- Enjoy working in an open environment where creativity is welcome and encouraged.
- Kinetikos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. Difference makes us better!
- We want our relationship to last, we offer you a stable job and constant improvement on your skills.
- All Kinetikos collaborators are encouraged to use half-day per week to take online courses or other types of professional training.
- At Kinetikos we have a biweekly Friday snack for team bonding.
Job Location: Lisbon or Coimbra
To apply or get more info : email@example.comBack to Careers