We are Hiring
October 1st, 2017
Back End Developer
Kinetikos is an awarded international and vibrant startup with offices in Coimbra and Lisbon (Portugal) poised to put the latest technology on computational biomechanics and big data analytics in the hands of insurers and clinicians.
We are looking for an innovative and passionate Back End Developer that is a stickler for code quality and performance. Skills in problem-solving, back end web development and data security will be your best qualifications.
If you describe yourself as a talented programmer with a creative spark – Kinetikos has a place for you today in Coimbra!
Your Role will envolve:
- Design and implement data storage solutions framed by the highest security and data protection standards
- Plan, implement, check and upgrade security measures and controls
- Develop elegant, scalable, robust, and maintainable code
- Responsible for documentation, revision control, unit and integration testing for new/modified features
- Excellent coding skills and experience with different databases solutions (e.g. SQL, Postgres, NoSQL is a plus)
- Experience with accessibility, security compliance and data encryption
- Experience with internet communication protocols and data security
- Excellent time-management, good communication skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
Nice to have
- Experience with Amazon AWS
- Experience with GitHub
- Enjoy working in an open environment where creativity is welcome and encouraged
- Enjoy free snacks and weekly “beer hour”
All Kinetikos collaborators are encouraged to use half-day per week to take online courses or other types of professional training.
Kinetikos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability. Different makes us better!
To apply, please send us your resume and cover letter to: